You Have Questions, We Have Answers
The Big Climb team is available to help you in anyway that we can. We will gladly meet you for coffee and get you started on the right track. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements! Also, check this section regularly to see where you can meet us next for Happy Hour and event information. You will also have the chance to connect with other participants and trade ideas!
- Have coffee with the Big Climb staff! We're here to help and have lots of ideas to share. Coffee meetings generally last anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour. The staff will provide ideas and help to develop a fundraising plan of action. It's also a great opportunity to get all of your questions answered. Email email@example.com to set up a meeting.
- Matching Gifts: See whether your employer participates in our Matching Gift Program. Matching gifts can double (or even triple) the original donation amount. Make sure all of your donors are aware of our matching gift program and ask them to participate. Matching gifts are an easy way to increase fundraising totals.
- Online Fundraising Page: Be sure to edit your page. Upload a picture of your team or a picture of the person you are climbing for and personalize the text on your page to explain why you are climbing. Once you've personalized your page, send the link to all of your friends and family members.
- Post on Social Media: Just ask! You will be surprised at how many people want to help. Create a quick message explaining why you are Climbing and include a link to your personal fundraising page. Also, consider sharing the Big Climb video on your post so your potential donors can learn about the event.
- Fundraising Party: You can find lots of ideas here. Anything can be turned into a fundraising party, so be creative! Previous Big Climb fundraising parties have included Bunko Night, Bowling Tournament, Pub Crawl, Harry Potter Trivia, & Miniature Golf. The sky is the limit!
- Want More Ideas? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
How To Submit Donations
Please mail any check donations or matching gifts to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Big Climb Seattle
5601 6th Ave S, Suite 182
Seattle, WA 98108
You may also drop off donations to the LLS offices at the location listed above. We do not recommend mailing cash, and suggest dropping off cash donations in person.
Please email any matching gift email verification notices to email@example.com.
How Have Other People Succeeded in the Past
Colton's Army hosted a Boot Camp
Team Believe put together an auction
Legion of Boom organized a trivia night
Lynette Johnson put her photography skills to work via social media
BAMPounders held a Mac N Cheese Cook-off
Sam I Am held a Bingo Night
Fighting Flamingos coordinated a wine tasting