Online registration ends Wednesday, April 17 at midnight! Day-of registration is available at Big Climb in Capella Tower until 9:30 a.m. Fees are 48 floors - $75 and 95 floors - $100. Donations will continue to be accepted online until May 17.
Ready to commit to climbing the stairs of Capella Tower to fight blood cancer? Gear up for the climb of your life and be part of the cure!
- Registration fee is $50/individual for 48 floors and $70/individual for 95 floors. No refunds are given on registration fees.
- Start times will be emailed to you so be sure to include your email address.
- After registering you will be emailed your free online fundraising page.
Here are the simple steps you need to take:
- If you are a team captain:
Think of a team name > register here > tell your teammates to register.
- If you are not a team captain, but want to join a team:
Click here. Make sure your team captain signed up first.
- If you would like to participate as an individual:
Click here and start training.
Once you register, you will receive an email confirmation with your login and password to your free online fundraising page which is ready to use or you can customize it. We will be in touch as the date gets closer with specific event details such as your actual team start time, check-in, parking, directions, etc... We'll do our part to make sure you have fun. You do your part to raise funds in the fight against blood cancers. Suggested minimum fundraising goal for everyone is $50.
Happy fundraising and thanks for joining us!