- Have a department visit with Scott Firefighter Climb staff! We're here to help and have lots of ideas to share. Department visits generally last anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour. The staff will provide ideas and help to develop a fundraising plan of action. It's also a great opportunity to get all of your questions answered.
- Matching Gifts: See whether your employer participates in our Matching Gift Program. Matching gifts can double (or even triple) the original donation amount. Make sure all of your donors are aware of our matching gift program and ask them to participate. Matching gifts are an easy way to increase fundraising totals. Please keep in mind that matching gifts can sometimes take up to 3 months to reach our offices, so plan ahead and submit them to your employer as early as possible!
- Online Fundraising Page: Be sure to edit your page. Upload a picture of your team or a picture of the person you are climbing for and personalize the text on your page to explain why you are climbing. Once you've personalized your page, send the link to all of your friends and family members.
- Post on Social Media: Just ask! You will be surprised at how many people want to help. Create a quick message explaining why you are climbing and include a link to your personal fundraising page. Also, consider sharing the Scott Firefighter Stairclimb video on your post so your potential donors can learn about the event.
- Department Fundraisers: We understand that meeting the fundraising minimum and asking for donations can sometimes be tough. Try to plan and participate in department fundraisers with your entire team to generate funds. Almost anything can be turned into a fundraiser, so be creative! Previous Scott Firefighter Stairclimb department fundraisers have included pub crawls, boot drives, stair climb competitions, cook-offs, trivia nights, concession sales, drawings, etc.
- Want More Ideas? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Ambassador and we can help. Or download our fundraising ideas sheet HERE.
(More tools coming soon)
Fundraising Ideas - tons of ideas for fundraising events. Think outside the box!
Firefighter Stairclimb Logo - if you need this logo in .jpeg form, please email email@example.com.
Fudraising Event Checklist- Use this guide to help you pack for your fundraising event.
Fund Submission Form- send this form in with any checks/cash you receive to make sure it gets credited to you/your team.
IRS Tax ID Letter- many businesses want to make sure their donations are going to a 501c3 organization. This form includes our tax ID number.
Need a space for your event or want to request an in-kind donation? Use the letters below to help secure your event donations! Downlaod and fill in the information needed for your event.
In-Kind Donation Request
Collection Can Request
Venue and Sales Request
Please mail your pledge form and donations to our Seattle office:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Attn: Scott Firefighter Stairclimb
5601 6th Ave S, Suite 182
Seattle, WA 98108
You can also drop pledges off in person Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
If you're visiting our office, please use the entrance located off of Orcas St., under the skybridge.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all monetary donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by tax laws
501(c)(3) tax ID Number: 13-5644916