- Have a department visit with Scott Firefighter Climb staff! We're here to help and have lots of ideas to share. Department visits generally last anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour. The staff will provide ideas and help to develop a fundraising plan of action. It's also a great opportunity to get all of your questions answered. Requests visit by filling out this Form.
- Matching Gifts: See whether your employer participates in our Matching Gift Program. Matching gifts can double (or even triple) the original donation amount. Make sure all of your donors are aware of our matching gift program and ask them to participate. Matching gifts are an easy way to increase fundraising totals.
- Online Fundraising Page: Be sure to edit your page. Upload a picture of your team or a picture of the person you are climbing for and personalize the text on your page to explain why you are climbing. Once you've personalized your page, send the link to all of your friends and family members.
- Post on Social Media: Just ask! You will be surprised at how many people want to help. Create a quick message explaining why you are Climbing and include a link to your personal fundraising page. Also, consider sharing the Scott Firefighter Climb video on your post so your potential donors can learn about the event.
- Fundraising Party: You can find lots of ideas here. Anything can be turned into a fundraising party, so be creative! Previous Scott Firefighter Climb fundraising party's have included Bunko Night, Bowling Tournament, Pub Crawl, Harry Potter Trivia, & Miniature Golf. The sky is the limit!
- Want More Ideas? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your ambassador and we can help. Or download our fundraising ideas sheet HERE.
Fund Submission Form -send this form in with any checks/cash you receive to make sure it gets credited to you/your team.
Fundraising Ideas - tons of ideas for fundraising events. Think outside the box!
Meet Your Ambassadors - find out more about your ambassadors and how to contact them.
LLS Tax ID Letter - many people businesses want to make sure their donations are going to a 501c3 organization. This form includes our tax ID number.
Firefighter Stairclimb Logo
Firefight Stairclimb Press Release - edit and submit to local newspapers/blogs to help the community learn about the event and your team!
Fundraising Supply Order Form - you can order posters, banners, stickers, collection boxes, boot wrappers and more! Order your supplies today!
Request a Department Visit
Fundraising Event Checklist
Tear Away Flyer 1
Tear Away Flyer 2
Boot Wrappers To Download
Tip Jar Wrappers To Download
Poster To Download
Postcard To Download
Blood Cancer Facts To Download
Please mail your pledge form and donations to OUR NEW ADDRESS:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Attn: Firefighter Stairclimb
5601 6th Ave S, Suite 182
Seattle, WA 98108
You can also drop pledges off in person Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all monetary donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by tax laws
501(c)(3) tax ID Number: 13-5644916