You have questions, we have answers:
The Winter Pineapple Classic staff is available to help you in any way that we can. Email us at PineappleClassicWAS@lls.org to make arrangements!
1. Have coffee with the Winter Pineapple Classic staff! We're here to help and have lots of ideas to share. Coffee meetings generally last anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour. The staff will provide ideas and help to develop a fundraising plan of action. It's also a great opportunity to get all of your questions answered. Email Winter Pineapple Classic Seattle to set up a meeting.
2. Matching Gifts: See whether your employer participates in our Matching Gift Program. Matching gifts can double (or even triple) the original donation amount. Make sure all of your donors are aware of our matching gift program and ask them to participate. Matching gifts are an easy way to increase fundraising totals. Please keep in mind that it is not uncommon for matching gift funds to take 2-3 months to reach our LLS office. We cannot credit fundraising efforts until we have received the money as sent by your company and/or the matching gift company they use.
3. Online Fundraising Page: Be sure to edit your page. Upload a picture of your team or a picture of the person you are participating for and personalize the text on your page to explain why you are participating. Once you've personalized your page, send the link to all of your friends and family members.
4. Post on Social Media: Just ask! You will be surprised at how many people want to help. Create a quick message explaining why are you participating and include a link to your personal fundraising page. Also, consider sharing the Winter Pineapple Classic video on your post so your potential donors can learn about the event - they may even join your team!
5. Fundraising Party: You can find lots of ideas here. Anything can be turned into a fundraising party, so be creative! Previous Winter Pineapple Classic parties have included Trivia Nights, Bowling Tournament, Pub Crawl, Bar Nights & Miniature Golf. The sky is the limit!
6. Want More Ideas? Check out the Winter Pineapple Classic Participant Packet and utilize the paper pledge form to keep track of your offline donations!